The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
Welcome to The Meditation Podcast, Episode 23 - Grief. We want to start out by wishing everyone a happy New Year. We know that this year will be the start of wonderful possibilities in all of your lives. In order to start fresh, it is beneficial to release the past.
Today's meditation is about releasing grief. Grief can occur in the loss of a loved one, the ending of a relationship, loss of a job, or loss of a home; and its effects can linger long after the loss itself. In this episode, we let go of grief and begin anew.
As most of you know, this podcast contains audio technology that affects the brain. Please use headphones when using this podcast, and do not use this podcast while driving or operating machinery.
Finally, we are not licensed health care practitioners, and we do not claim any specific health benefits from using this podcast. You are responsible for your own health!
Now, let's begin.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.