The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
Welcome to The Meditation Podcast, with Jesse and Jeane Stern, the podcast that helps you benefit from meditation in your everyday life. We give the podcast freely, as a way to give back for all of our blessings. Donations are welcome, in any amount, as they help us cover our studio and web hosting costs. Please visit The Meditation Podcast dot com for details and past episodes. You can also subscribe for free at iTunes.
The intent of this meditation is to align the expressive functions of the body and mind, to create a healthy path for voicing one's thoughts and feelings, and to release any unexpressed thoughts or feelings, transforming them into Unconditional Love.
At a point in this meditation, you will be guided to make vocal sounds. Please note that the vibration in your body is more important than the quality of the sound. It doesn't matter if it's loud or soft, high or low, pretty or ugly, just make a sound that you can feel vibrating somewhere in your body.
As always, this meditation uses special sound technology to help move the listener into a meditative state. Thus, please use headphones when using this podcast, and please do not listen while driving or operating machinery.
Finally, please remember that we are not licensed health care practitioners, and we do not claim any specific health effects from using this meditation. This podcast is for educational use only, not as a replacement for professional medical treatment. You are responsible for your own health!
With that, let's begin.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.