The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
In response to your requests, this is a short and simple meditation. Use this meditation during a break from work, or anytime you want to recharge, but only have a few minutes -- eight, to be exact.
This podcast uses binaural beats, which affect the brain, so please use headphones, and do not use this podcast while driving or operating machinery. We are not licensed health care practitioners, and we do not claim any specific health benefits from using this podcast. You are responsible for your own health!
Now, let's begin.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.