The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
First of all, we apologize for our April episode coming out so late. Our only excuse is that we've been extremely busy, and Jesse just got back from overseas. We also had to change web hosts. To make a long story short, thank you all for your patience. We'll do our very best to catch up!
This month's episode is about regeneration in your Sacred Space. We will guide you through a technique that takes you into a sacred place - your own inner sanctum or sacred grove. In this place, you can regenerate your energy, renew your creativity, and gain a new perspective on choices you may have to make.
Remember that while this podcast uses guided imagery, it also uses sound technology that affects the right and left sides of the brain, to help us enter a deeper state of relaxation and meditation. Thus, it works best with headphones, and should not be used while driving.
The Meditation Podcast is produced by Jesse and Jeane Stern, and is available at TheMeditationPodcast.com. Music from the podcast is from the Nine Lives of a Healer CD, which is available at NineLivesofaHealer.com. If you feel that you've benefitted from this podcast, please consider making a donation, or a voluntary subscription, through out web site.
Your Sacred Space
Find a quiet spot to sit or lie down where you are not likely to be disturbed. Loosen or remove any uncomfortable clothing. Turn off or silence your phone. Now, let's begin.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.