The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
This meditation is part two of our series on deep-level healing. As we continue to heal our consciousness of past anger, resentment or guilt, we can begin the healing process on a physical level. We can now visualize whole health in the areas of our bodies that have been afflicted with ailments and diseases. It is important to understand that this is not an instant cure, but a process which can be done daily.
This style of meditation is non-denominational, and we believe it can be used in conjunction with - or separate from - any set of religious or spiritual beliefs.
Please be advised, we are not licensed health care practitioners, and we do not guarantee any specific health effects from using this meditation. This podcast is meant for educational use only, and not as a replacement for traditional professional medical treatment.
Remove or loosen any uncomfortable clothing. Find a comfortable, quiet place where you are not likely to be disturbed. Turn off or silence your phone. Now, let's begin....
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.