The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
Before we begin, we would like to again thank everyone who donated and sent in their suggestions, and to share a few of our plans for the podcast. First, thanks to your donations, we will be able to set up a hosted web site, and we plan to have the new site up and running by the end of February! The new site will have a community message board, as well as a full archive of episodes and transcripts!
For the technophobe, we have been thinking about offering limited-edition CD's for every 3 episodes of the podcast - 1-3, 4-6, and so on. Please let us know if you'd be interested!
Finally, many of you have expressed that you would like to hear interviews, but also to continue the guided meditations. So, we plan to keep guided meditations as the main focus of the podcast, and to add interviews as bonus episodes.
Welcome to the Meditation Podcast, with Jesse and Jeane Stern, a podcast that will help you benefit from meditation in your everyday life.
This meditation is part One of a series that focuses on deep-level healing. Healing begins in our consciousness. Our mental and emotional states play a big part in our health. It is natural to feel a full range of emotions. However, when we hold onto anger, resentment or guilt, and these feelings are not processed and released, they stagnate within the body, causing illness and dis-ease. This meditation, which can be used daily, can help you process these feelings, and bring about total well being.
This style of meditation is non-denominational, and we believe it can be used in conjunction with - or separate from - any set of religious or spiritual beliefs.
Remember that while this podcast uses guided imagery, it also uses sound technology that affects the right and left sides of the brain, to help us enter a deeper state of relaxation and meditation. Thus, it works best with headphones, and should not be used while driving.
Please be advised, we are not licensed health care practitioners, and we do not claim any specific health effects from using this meditation. This podcast is meant for educational use only, and not as a replacement for traditional professional medical treatment.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.