The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
Before we begin, we would like to thank everyone who has emailed us and reviewed the podcast. We appreciate your support! Also, please let us know what you would like to hear in future episodes of The Meditation Podcast. We have several guests in mind for 2007. Would you like to hear interviews about meditation? Stories about how meditation has affected people's lives? Would you like to learn about meditation from different cultures and traditions? Would you like to hear conversations about meditation from around the world? Please email your comments and suggestions for future episodes to themeditationpodcast at gmail dot com.
As a last-minute update, I fixed the Donate button on our web site, so that you can donate any amount (it was stuck at 30)! Thanks to isa-lee for bringing this to our attention! I will mention it out loud on the next episode.
Welcome to The Meditation Podcast, with Jeane and Jesse Stern, a new podcast that will help you benefit from meditation in your everyday life. This month, we will focus on healing through visualization.
Each of us, whether we realize it or not, abides by a universal law of attraction. What we think about, and talk about, we attract into our lives -- no matter whether we think about wanting it, or not wanting it. Therefore it is very important to think constructively. So rather than saying, 'I don't want to have these health problems anymore,' say 'I'm so glad to be healthy!' or 'I want perfect health.' Instead of trying to get out of debt, try to attain prosperity. Don't anticipate conflict with your loved ones or co-workers -- instead, imagine what it would be like to be in total harmony with them. If you hate war, try loving peace instead.
This concept may seem strange at first, but it's a very powerful exercise. When we began doing it, we noticed major changes in every area of our lives. Even if a positive thought or feeling doesn't seem true for you, just try imagining 'what would it be like?' or 'wouldn't it be nice?'
Remember that while this podcast uses guided imagery, it also uses sound technology that affects the right and left sides of the brain, to help us enter a deeper state of meditation and relaxation. Thus, it works best with headphones and should not be used while driving.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.